supersweet(run & buy it) sweet(really good,buy it) bittersweet(ok, issues) not sweet(not good,don't buy this stuff)
Guerilla Beekeepers - Wild Flower Honey - SUPERsweet
Do you guys remember that free honey dipper they gave us in the August box? Well, it came in handy! In this month's box we received HONEY. Not ANY kind of honey! Unfiltered, cold-processed, sustainably produced, wildflower honey. Not all honey is the same! This tastes so good! I'm going to use it on toast, biscuits (American kind), and tea. I love it! I definitely give this a SUPERsweet rating!
Cheryl's -Buttercream Pumpkin Cookies - SUPERsweet
When I say a cookie is GOOD! It's GOOD! I'm finicky about cookies. I usually bake my own. This cookie was FRESH, lightly iced, and had just the right texture. That says a lot when a company has to make batches and batches of cookies. I could order a box of these! I was very impressed. The icing was not too sweet. It was perfect. I really enjoyed these and will buy some on my own.
101 Tea - Sweet
This company provided 3 packets of loose tea: Osmanthus Green, Jasmine Jade Dew and Organic Ancient Beauty. I tried the Organic Ancient Beauty and it was really good. It tasted delicious and was very smooth. This is WHOLE LEAF TEA! So you will need steeping equipment. What I liked about this company is that they're family-owned and the tea comes from their own tea plantations. The plantations are in Taiwan, China and Thailand! :)
Seth Greenberg's Authentic NY Brownie Crunch
Mint Chocolate Brownie Crunch - Sweet
I can't eat chocolate and mint together, so I gave this one to my mom. She ate the entire bag and was writing down the name of this snack. I was like MOM, I have a card on it. She said GOOD, because I want to order some more. So I take it was good! :) It's crunchy and has chocolate chips in it. A fabulous alternative to a regular brownie. Mother approved! HaHa
Sugar Knife - Gourmet Marshmallows
Cookies & C.R.E.A.M - Sweet
Cookies & C.R.E.A.M - Sweet
These are not your ordinary marshmallows. Can anyone say, Bailey's Irish Cream! So good. They were fresh, fluffy, I tasted the vanilla bean, and chocolate chip cookie chunks. I ate these without the hot chocolate :) Very good!
Marche Noir - Cabarnet Brownie - Sweet
These are brownies with a twist! Dark chocolate, brownie taste, and a little wine (go to their site and read about it LOL) They have a nice texture. Richer and heavier than you're regular brownie. But they were delicious :)
September's Orange Glad Subscription Box
1. Lemon Sugar Cookie - Cinderella Cakes - Nice tasting lemon and crunchy cookie. It was ok. (Bittersweet)
2. Designer Chai and Almond Spice Cookies - Modern Bite - AWESOME! Not only do they look fabulous in appearance, they tasted good. Light and not too sweet. I highly recommend these.(SUPERsweet)
3. Almond Nougat - JJ Bakery - Almonds nor nougat have much taste. If you're looking for a non-sweet candy, then this is for you. It was just ok to me. (Bittersweet)
4. Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Shortbread - Kelley's Kookies - These were good! Nice shortbread taste. Nice tasting chocolate. (Sweet)
5. Oreo Cookie Cake Push Pop - Cinderella Cakes- This cake pop looked bad inside the packaging. It was squished and scrunched inside. When I tasted it THAT day, it tasted rancid. It had definitely gone bad already. (Not Sweet)