supersweet(run & buy it) sweet(really good,buy it) bittersweet(ok, issues)not sweet(not good,don't buy this stuff)
All SIX skincare products come in a THICK, clear plastic zippered pouch.
Nothing fancy, but very nice and thoughtful for a sample kit.
A pamphlet tells you about each product and also gives you directions for use.
For SAMPLE packaging, aren't these BEAUTIFUL!?! You should see the FULL SIZE!
I'll post on Instagram, when I receive them.
1. Refined Finish Facial Polish - So gentle! It has little beads, but they are not harsh. Your skin will feel so good after using this. I promise you, your face will feel soft and glowing. I love it! I also love the scent! And I hate scented products. All of these smell so fresh, dreamy and heavenly! I suggest using this 1-2 times a week (more if you don't have sensitive skin).
2. Foamingly Clean Facial Wash - Excellent cleanser! My skin felt very clean and moisturized! Some cleansers dry you out and you're running to the moisturizer. Not this! Your skin feels moisturized, but in a good way (not heavy, greasy etc). It removed makeup well.
4. Triple Performing Facial Emulsion - Didn't care for this. I found it to be heavy and a little on the sticky side. I say skip it and just use whatever Sunscreen you already use on your face.
5. Total Moisture Facial Cream - I love this moisturizer. It's not too light. It's not too heavy. It's a medium weight, that's great for day (apply lightly) and night (apply generously). Not greasy. Not sticky. It absorbs into the skin well and leaves a nice glow. I have SUPER DRY skin, so it drank it up! Sluuurp!
6. It's Potent! Eye Cream - Use an eye cream! No matter how old you are! You will be thankful as you get older. I don't suffer from really dark circles, but sometimes I can get dark/tired under the eyes. I'm also now developing those little fine lines. I really saw a difference after using this and I haven't been using it for long. It's definitely a winner in my book.
So those are my thoughts! This intro skincare kit is LIMITED EDITION, so I don't know how long it will be around. But I don't think you can go wrong with this. Buy the sampler, test it out (BEFORE committing to the FULL SIZE bottles and come back here to tell me how you liked it or what worked / didn't work for you. My giveaway is below! I know, it wasn't going to be a giveaway, but I'm really impressed. It's open worldwide! A Very Sweet Blog is NOT responsible for any adverse skin, health or mental reactions ;). Good luck! Remember to use Ebates to get cash back on your online purchases!
a Rafflecopter giveaway