supersweet(run & buy it) sweet(really good,buy it) bittersweet(ok, issues)not sweet(not good,don't buy this stuff)
Both sets come in a really nice thick faux leather cosmetic case. They're white with a Moroccan Oil name plate.
I mistakenly mixed up the sets (hand cream & shower gel) in the pictures, so I'll talk about each product individually.
1. Body Buff - SUPERSWEET - This was one of MY FAVORITE products out of both sets. This has to be the most delightful orange-y scent EVER! It smells that delish and real. Not only is it an excellent BODY EXFOLIATOR, it also moisturizes really well and rinses clean. I love it and highly recommend it. It's not a harsh exfoliator! I hate those! But it does have enough power to slough off dead & dull skin. (Full Size $48)
2. Shower Gel - BITTERSWEET - It's nice, but nothing special.This has the same scent as the hair treatment. Maybe that was the turn off for me. It's also a medium weight shower gel. It does provide a substantial amount of moisture to the skin. You may not even need lotion. But this was just ok to me. I much rather my other shower gels to this. (Full Size is $26 USD)
3. Hand Cream - SWEET - How do I describe this scent? EXOTIC! Just looked it up...Orange Blossom! It smells really good and moisturizes really well (but it's NOT HEAVY...which is a good thing). It absorbs into the skin nicely. (Full Size $20 - $30 USD)
4. Body Souffle - SUPERSWEET - Yes! Yes! Yes! This was my second FAVORITE PRODUCT out of both sets. Light as a cloud, yet just the right amount of moisture for your skin. Not oily. Not sticky. Creamy and delightful. It's whipped goodness for your skin. (Full size costs $52 USD)
5. Moroccan Oil Treatment - SWEET - There's also a LIGHT version, but I like this! It's for your hair. I have VERY dry, coarse hair. This made it really soft. I could also easily comb through my hair. I've been wearing my hair back while growing it out, so I didn't try styling it while this product was in it. I think it would be too much for anyone with thin or delicate hair. Also maybe too much for oily hair. But the light version may work for you. This product comes in BOTH sets. (Full size costs $14.80 - $43 USD) I'm also interested in comparing THIS with Josie Maran Argan Oil.