1. Wear Appropriate DressesDon't try to use the other tips here as a “get out of sweating free” card to justify wearing ridiculous thick dresses in the spring or summer. If you know it's going to be hot out, go with something light and airy that won't have you fighting a 12-round bout with sweat droplets. To get an idea of some dress styles that are suitable for summer and spring, check out this site.
2. Use Antiperspirant/DeodorantThis might seem like an obvious tip, but we're actually referring to the use of antiperspirant and deodorant beyond just your armpits. Furthermore, baking soda is known to be a natural and effective sweat stopper, smell neutralizer, and moisture absorber, so it can be applied in addition to your conventional deodorant stick for an extra layer of protection.
3. Apply Baby Powder and Anti-chafing GelBaby powder absorbs excess moisture and keeps the skin smooth and soft, which will reduce sweating due to friction. Likewise, anti-chafing gel is a balm that uses aloe vera and vitamin E to moisturise skin and prevent rashes.
4. Carry Cooling WipesWhen nothing seems to work to keep your “problem areas” from sweating, you can go to your handy backup option by reaching into your bag and pulling out some cooling wipes. Being able to keep specific areas of your body cool and fresh with a short bathroom break is great convenience to have.
5. Wear Compression Shorts UnderneathOne way to prevent sweating and/or trap the sweat to keep it from soaking through your dress is to wear compression shorts underneath. These shorts are specifically designed to help keep your thighs and groin area from sweating profusely while playing sports, so they should work to protect your dress from sweat streaks during casual activity.
6. Check the Weather ForecastIn closing, one step you can take to avoid having to resort to the above sweat-combating tips measures is to simply check the weather forecast before picking your outfit. Doing this can save you a lot of hassle and humiliation while also ensuring that you'll be as comfortable as possible throughout the day.
If you can think of any more tips, please let us know in the comments.