I plan on shopping online (as I usually do). One store is advertising an item I want, but I don't think I'm going out just for that. If I do go out, I'll instagram my adventures.
I'm also in the kitchen right now
Like my hair, bow, mrs. santa outfit and fishnets? HaHaHa Check out the booties! HaHaHa Several years ago, I was into FaceInTheHole and made this picture. Click HERE. I've always been a fun girl.
Below are my tips for shopping the upcoming sales online (some sales have already started). Feel free to share your tips!
What You Should Do BEFORE Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
1. Know What You Want, What You Really Really Want AND PIN IT!!!You know those secret boards they give you on Pinterest? Use one of the boards to pin ALL the items you want to buy (clothing, books, electronics, beauty products). Yaaay! Everything is one place! Now write down the name of the stores (Loft, Target, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Sephora). This will let you know the stores you need to concentrate on. Group and prioritize the items that are most important to you.
2. Become Social Media Buddies With The StoreNow that you know what stores you need to shop at, sign up for their email updates, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. Stores send you an email (if you're on their list) letting you know what their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales are. Sometimes email subscribers even get perks! Facebook and Twitter are even a quicker way of getting the information. :)
3. Join Ebates and MyPointsYou're about to make some big purchases! Why not get money back or a gift card for shopping at your favorite store. You'll be surprised how much it adds up! It's FREE. So take advantage of it. Click HERE. If not, you're missing out on free money!
4. Check These Websites OutNeed a compilation of Black Friday Ads? Click on these: The Black Friday, BlackFriday.com, FatWallet.com, and BFAds.net. Know anymore? Tell me about them in my comments section.
What You Should Do ON Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
1. Wake Up Early
You must! You must! Shower. Get dressed. Make that cup of coffee. Eat something. Power on the computer! There are a lot more online shoppers than there were years ago. That means things are limited and run out quickly! If you want something in a particular SIZE and COLOR, then you have to be ready. Trust me, others ARE. Selections are best early on. As the day progresses, everything becomes limited. Get what you want FIRST. You can always go back and get the extra things you see.
2. Get The Code...Coupon Code
Write down all the codes the stores give you on ONE sheet of paper.
3. Happy Shopping!
You've done your homework. You're prepared. Hopefully you get everything on your list and everything your little heart desires. Hope these helped. Now GO AND GOBBLE UP THOSE SALES!!!