Oh gosh! How fancy is this? A concealer inside a chandelier crystal!?! HaHaHa Cheers to imagination and presentation! Jill Stuart gets an A+ for both.You will never view concealer the same way again. HaHaHa Jill Stuart's Secret Control Correcting Concealer comes in 5 (FIVE) shades, and unlike other concealers, they all do different things (it's not about your skin tone):
(01) Luminous Pink - for those who want to make the area around their eyes brighter
(02) Warm Pink - for those concerned about blue circles under their eyes, or who want to make their eyes appear more flushed and vivid
(03) Cream Yellow - for those concerned about brown circles under their eyes, or who like a natural finish
(04) Light Beige - for those who want to make their skin brighter, and to cover acne and blotches
(05) Medium Beige - for those who want healthy skin, to cover acne and blotches...can also be used as nose shadow and along the face line. I purchased (05) Medium Beige on eBay from a Hong Kong seller (here and here). You can view other vendors in my previous Jill Stuart review.
Here are my thoughts: The Medium Beige #05 Correcting Concealer illuminated my skin and blurred small imperfections. I also noticed it toned down the redness in my skin. Overall, I felt it made my complexion look more even and smooth. It also gave it a nice glow. It does not hide freckles, dark spots or under eye circles (<--I guess I would have to buy #03 for that! HaHaHa). I won't stop using my Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (it helps with my dark under eye circles and sun spots), but I will definitely use this in conjunction with it. I was really surprised at how much product you get. The package (chandelier crystal) is small, but you get an ample amount of product. You only need 1-2 dabs per cheek. This is safe to use all over your face (as I did below). You don't have to dab it on just one area (like your normal concealer). It's light coverage, but effective. As my friend and fellow blogger Jo of White Roses and Coffee said in my previous Jill Stuart post (comments section), Jill Stuart's products are not cheap (she's purchased them before). That's why I wanted to test them, and share my thoughts with you. This concealer alone, can cost you from $29 on eBay to $37 elsewhere. This is a nice little LUXURY, but I don't know about buying it again & again for everyday use. I see some results, but nothing that has me swinging from chandeliers. HaHaHa I still give it a sweet rating, because it does what it says and it's really cute.
supersweet(run & buy it) sweet(really good,buy it) bittersweet(ok, issues)not sweet(not good,don't buy this stuff)
Jill Stuart's Secret Control Concealer is Sweet